Sunday, March 24, 2013

RootsTech

I really enjoyed listening to the keynote speeches this week and a few of the classes through the RootsTech website. While I did not get a chance to go there, it was a nice experience to be able to listen in and feel a part of the show.

I also downloaded all the syllabus for the classes and will be going through them (in my so called free time!) to find out new tricks, websites, etc for researching.

While not genealogy related, I loved David Pogue's keynote Saturday morning. He is a great speaker and made everyone laugh.

If you haven't done so, download the class syllabus so that you can find out what you missed if you weren't able to go...lot's of interesting things to think about and check out!

Copyright © 2013 Matt Mapes

No comments:

Post a Comment